14 March 2009

Big dreams and procrastination are my middle name...

We have our biggest show of the year coming up next weekend...in Fairbanks (oh the irony is not missed on me I promise you).....and we're slowly getting our acts together to get some inventory stocked. Each year I come up with some sort of system to make searching for certain items easier and thinking I've rocked the world. This year the system is plastic bags and sections. Yep. I should market the idea. Little plastic bags to hold things? Whoa. Hold on now....

I also applied for Bust's Spring Fling Craftacular in Brooklyn. Ha! If I actually make it in I will be beyond myself with 'holy shit.' A new system will have to be thought of. Much more inventory stocked. And a garden dress. I will need a new garden dress and some white gloves. kthnxbai.

No comments:

Post a Comment