09 March 2009

Blueberry-Banana muffin-gasm

Since G has gotten here I have been introduced to the land of Costco. I'm not quite sure how I feel about it yet, but the little ladies in hairnets with samples of funky food are slowly forming my opinion of the place - for the better. We had 3 funky looking bananas left last night so I whipped up a batch of muffins and threw in the last of the blueberries too. OMG. Delish.

1 3/4 cups flour (I use wheat, but whatevs)
1 tsp baking soda
1/4 tsp salt
3/4 cup apple sauce
1 egg
1/4 cup honey
3 whole mashed 'nanas
1 tsp vanilla extract
1 1/2 cups blueberries.

Stir and drop into your muffin pans. This recipe makes enough for a pan of the full size and a pan of the minis (because 8 minis are equivalent to a regular one right? Don't judge me). 350* for approx 15 minutes. What does that all spell? Love and deliciousness.

*le sigh* Now pass the muffins before someone gets hurt.

No comments:

Post a Comment